POLÍTICAS DE COOKIES
1. COOKIES POLICY
The cookies can be, according to its persistence in the system:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose, they can be:
– Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
– Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
The cookies used in the website are, in any case, temporary and with the sole purpose of making its subsequent transmission more effective. In no case will the cookies be used to collect personal or private information from visitors.
Ricta2017.org uses session cookies to optimize the use of system resources and improve the web loading speed by using the following session cookies:
PHPSESSID: Session generated by PHP, the programming language used for web development. It is a cookie necessary for the operation of the web.
WordPress_logged_in_: This cookie is technical and allows you to remember and save login information in encrypted form on the webRicta2017.org portal. While this cookie is installed, the web portal will remind the user. It lasts 8 hours.
Ricta2017.org uses its own cookies to improve the navigation, the speed of the web page and the benefits of it. The list of cookies we use and their characteristics is as follows:
WordPress_: This cookie, may contain information making it a personalization, analysis or technical cookie and allows our website ricta2017.org, to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site.
WordPress_test_cookie: This cookie is used for the content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.
The characteristics of each of the cookies are specified below.
2. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
A) Your browser settings, for example: – From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– From the Internet Explorer browser, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-which-sites-we
– From the Safari browser, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
– From the Opera browser, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/COokies.html
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third party cookies are cookies that are installed on a website that is not the one you are visiting at the current time. Some third-party companies may use these types of cookies to track users, and these third parties are responsible for the installation of such cookies.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google may transfer such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google analytics does not collect personal data from visitors to this web page. The main functions of google cookies are:
– Determine the domain to study.
– Distinguish between unique users.
– Remember the number and time of previous visits.
– Collect information on the origin of traffic.
– Determine the duration of a session.
– Determine the value of the custom tracking variables.
By using this site, you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
The cookies used by google, and their characteristics are:
A) __utma: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to distinguish the user session.
B) __utmb: This cookie has a duration of 30 minutes. Used to determine new sessions and / or visits.
C) __utmc: This cookie remains active while the browser session continues. It is a temporary cookie to indicate whether the session is open or closed. It is no longer used.
D) __utmz: This cookie has a duration of six months. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links).
E) __utmv: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to store data obtained from logs, and then can demographically segment them.
F) _ga: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to distinguish users.
4. GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google maps allows the insertion of maps in the webs of third parties, like the present one. The cookies used by google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF. They serve to establish several unique identifiers, except for the PREF cookie, which is used to display the zoom preferences of the maps.
The PREF cookie has a duration of one year. The cookies SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID, have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or they have a short stay.
For more information, visit the following link:
For more information about cookies using google maps, you can visit the following link: